Sunday, June 26, 2016

June 27, 2016 - Happy Birthday Double Z fold





Got to spend some fun time with my friend Patti J on Friday - and this is one of our new cards we made.  We both follow an amazing SU Dawn demonstrator who does great step by step tutorials so we made this card which is called a Double Z fold.  It opens like I have it for display but the nice part is it folds nicely for an A2 size envelope.  



We used Unity stamps some DP and love the burlap flower that Patti had for the front of my card.  Always need birthday cards so this one will be in the mail in the days ahead.  Fun card to make and fun time with a good friend, plus homemade muffins, coffee, homemade chicken salad for lunch and cheesecake for the afternoon slump.   

5 comments:

Pam Sparks said...

oh fun! I love this Shirley! Awesome jute flower too!

Donna said...

What a fun fold!

Cheryl W said...

Your card looks amazing, Shirley! I follow Dawn, too, so I really need to try this one.

Diane said...

Love this card! I saw Dawn's video on this too, but haven't tried it yet. It turned out beautifully. Love the DP and the flower.

Patti J said...

I had fun with this one! It was good to spend some time together. Hugs!