Thursday, June 30, 2016

June 30, 2016 - Hang in There





Loved the sketch on Sketch Saturday this week so my friend Donna had stamped a few of this cute Great Impressions image  of these up for me.  I think he is adorable and we get so many requests in Chemo Angels and people like dogs so I thought this was really a cute image.  I followed the sketch here:


When I was at my friend Patti's last week we played a little with foiling and she applied the foil with score tape so I already had my background ready to go for this image. And for my perfect layers I have been using the Perfect Layers ruler - and now that I know a couple of secrets I am loving it.  

Challenge:
     Sketch Saturday - follow sketch
     Crafting from the Heart - anything goes
     Craft your passion - anything goes
     Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
     Great Impressions - use Great Impressions Stamp/anything goes

8 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful card, Shirley! I may need to try those foiling stripes you made with Patti. They look great and the score tape sounds like the perfect way to do it.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Donna said...

Fabulous card, this is such an adorable image!

Diane said...

How cute! I love it. I have yet to try the foil with tape, but it is something I want to do. Yours turned out great. The dog is so cute. Will definitely cheer someone up.

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely card - love the image and sentiment!

Thank you for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!
Susan
DT for Crafting from the Heart!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Patti J said...

Hi there! Wowzers! That background is perfect! Great card 😊

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love this image - too cute and it works so well well with the diagonal paper. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craft Your Passion Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Unknown said...

Great image. We appreciate your wonderful art, so creative and beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us in the #236-#237 - Word Art Wednesday AG Challenge.
Blessings, Carole