Wednesday, June 08, 2016

June 8, 2016 - More than One Stamp - REPEAT IMPRESSIONS



GOOD MORNING

This Wednesday is designer pick and our Rock Star Deonna choose "use 2 or more stamps".

I need 3 Fathers Day cards - so my card this week is for my "grandson - in - law.  He is such a good husband for my granddaughter and a super great Daddy to his two beautiful babies.

  

I used 2905G canoeing  and 1138E Father's Day  to create a fun scene with the canoe on the water in a peaceful scene.  I did a water color wash for the lake and then put some puffy white clouds in the sky with a cloud stencil.  Bird is a die.  I used a corner fold card which is a fun fold to make.  Added a few scored lines on the bottom of the card for a little added texture.   


Hoping you will create a card using our photo inspiration to enter our challenge over at
The House that Stamps Built.  You don't have to use RepeatImpressions stamps but if you do you will get an added bonus of an additional entry in the random drawing for a $25 Repeat Impressions gift certificate. HINT - take a peek over on my side bar and you will see a 10% discount on Repeat Impressions stamps.  We would love to see you create something.


Now why not go check out my DT team mates and see what they have created.
   
Cheri     Deonna      Joy      Kathy    Heather  Laurie   and   Patti 

6 comments:

Diane said...

Love your card. I am a big fan of silouette cards. Still haven't made a corner fold card, I need to do that. Score lines at the bottom are the perfect touch.

Laurie Unger said...

Awesome father's day card, Shirley. The scene feels so peaceful!

Patti J said...

So, can you believe that I have never seen this stamp inked up? I love your card, dear friend! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, I need you to show me how to do this fold at our next get together.

Heather said...

Beautiful!! I Love the colors you used and that corner fold does look fun. Maybe you could share that in a POTW sometime?

Cheryl W said...

Great Father's Day card! I am certain it will be much appreciated.