Saturday, July 02, 2016

July 2, 2016 HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DAUGHTER


Dear Daughter - my firstborn has a birthday coming up tomorrow  - so this is totally cased from the new SU catalog 2016 and love how it turned out.  I used Tim Holtz distress inks on my craft mat, did a wash in the blues, yellow, pinks, then washed some scrap cs with the same colors for my butterflies.  I used an AMUSE sentiment for the Happy Birthdy and this card is complete.  I already gave her her birthday  presents when we went to IN. in June - and then she and I went shopping so Mom added a bit more, so nothing but the card in this envelope.  Happy Birthday Dear Daughter -  you are an amazing daughter, wife, sister,  and Mom.  Happy Birthday.  

3 comments:

Donna said...

Darling card, Michelle will be pleased. Like the bright cheery wash and the cute butterflies!

Patti J said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! Happy Birthday, Michele!!!

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful card, Shirley. Birthday wishes to your daughter!