Saturday, August 13, 2016

August 13, 2016 Happy Birthday Dog


Have lots of August birthdays - including MINE!!!  This one is for our Bible Study leader - and loved how it turned out.  I metone of my  BFF's Donna Wednesday for breakfast and a little shopping and this was one of my birthday gifties from her.  I knew Tim Holtz had a set of Crazy Cats but didn't know about the dogs so I was super surprised.  AND the fun part is all of the accessories from Crazy Birds as well as the sayings fit this set of dogs as well.  Brilliant. I stamped him on watercolor paper - (thank you for the Misti), water colored him - die cut Happy Birthday, and used my enamel dots for his collar.  I'm thinking Dan will like this card.

5 comments:

Donna said...

This is adorable! So glad I was able to surprise you, was a fun day! Have a wonderful birthday dear friend!

Cheryl W said...

Great card! I always love googly eyes. They make any little critter come alive. I'm certain Dan will love this one.

Pam Sparks said...

so cute! I love the googly eyes!

Pam Sparks said...

and Happy Birthday month!

Katy said...

This is adorable!! And with googly eyes! :)