Wednesday, September 21, 2016

September 21, 2016 House that Stamps Built Photo Inspiration




INSIDE

This week is photo inspiration week over at The House that Stamps Built and you can see the photo is a combo of back to school, and sweet treats.  I decided to make a post-it-note holder using Repeat Impressions   9302P CUPCAKES  and some fun school papers I had in my stash.  I die cut "notes" glued them on the front of my holder then stamped the cupcake on white, fussy cut the cupcake holder from some DP colored the icing and sprinkles and glued it on the circle that was a precut card.  I had a box of these cute "golf" pencils in my STASH - and thought it would work well with the project with a little velcro to hold it on the post it note holder.   I like the way this turned out and I think it will go to dear granddaughter in my next grandma love package to her.  
Hoping you will create a  card using this photo as your inspiration over at The House that Stamps Built.  You don't have to use a REPEAT IMPRESSIONS stamp but if you do you will an additional entry in the random drawing drawing for a a $25  REPEAT IMPRESSIONS gift certificate.  HINT:  Take a look over on my side bar and you will see a 10% discount on REPEAT IMPRESSIONS STAMPS.  We would love to see your creation. 
Now go take a peek at what our Design Team teammates have created for this weeks challenge. 
                    
            Cheri     Deonna      Joy      Kathy    Heather  Laurie   and   Patti 

8 comments:

loz said...

Beautiful card Shirley..Loz

Heather said...

Very cute! And SO fun!! Love the addition of the little pencil!

Donna said...

What a cute design Shirley, liking your inside of the card too! Have a wonderful weekend!

Cheri said...

How cute is this??? I love the post-it note idea and that golf pencil is perfect. You are one creative lady, Shirley.

Pam Sparks said...

Adorable card Shirley! Love your fun creative details!

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh, how awesome is this??? Great job!

Cheryl W said...

Very cute and so practical! Your granddaughter will love it.

Diane said...

What a cute idea! Great job, and your granddaughter will love it.