Wednesday, July 05, 2017

July 5, 2017 Make a Scene


This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is designers choice which was Make a Scene.  When I think of July I think of being on the beach in flip flops 8719-G ,Sandcastle 9016-M Sand Castle, and Starfish 4111-F.  My grandkids were going to FL. so I send them a little spending money and made them the card to tell them to have fun in the sun and the sand castle and flip flops were perfect.  I used torn sandpaper for the beach and then mounted on Kraft paper.
Now it is your turn to your turn to make a card using the challenge theme of Make a Scene  - the possibilities are endless for this challenge so hope to see lots of entries. 
You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discount coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now - take a look at what our design team has made to get you started.
  Cheri     Deonna      Joy     Donna   Heather  Laurie   and   Patti 


8 comments:

Donna said...

Such a fun beach scene, your clouds are great, and like the flip flops and the dimension the starfish add!

Donna said...

Such a fun beach scene, your clouds are great, and like the flip flops and the dimension the starfish add!

Donna said...

Such a fun beach scene, your clouds are great, and like the flip flops and the dimension the starfish add!

Cheryl W said...

Very fun card, Shirley. I'm sure your grandkids loved it.

Laurie Unger said...

What a fun way to send the grandkids off for adventure. Cute card.

loz said...

Fabulous scene card Shirley..Loz

Patti J said...

What a fun scene! The card is darling, and I love the addition old the flip flops - great idea! Thanks for making me smile! Hugs...!

Heather said...

Fabulous scene! It definitely screams summer to me, though we rarely go to the beach as it is way too busy!! Love the addition of the cute little flip flops; so fun!