Wednesday, August 23, 2017

August 23, 2017 Anything Goes


This week over at The House that Stamps Built the challenge is ANYTHING GOES which is one of my favorites - lets your imagination do just about   anything you desire.  I just recently discovered that I have a fondness for fairies, and this little fairy on the flower is 4303M Nap Fairy and the sentiment is 7205W Hugs Flip Set.   I used a piece of DP that I had in my scrap basket and mounted my focal oval  image on top of a pretty yellow polka dot 1/2 doiley.  Colored image with copic markers, glittered her wings a bit and then added a cute little flower in the bottom right corner.  This card is going out in the mail with a little package for granddaughter this week.  

Now it is your turn to your turn to make a card using the challenge of ANYTHING GOES. The possibilities are endless for this challenge so hope to see lots of entries. 
You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discount coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now - take a look at what our design team has made to get you started.
  Cheri     Deonna      Joy     Donna   Heather  Laurie   and   Patti

7 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

What a sweet image and I really love what you did with it.

loz said...

Such a beautiful card Shirley..Loz

Donna said...

What a cute image and great design, good photography too!

Heather said...

Awww . . . Shirley, this is so sweet! Love the softness to it from the colors, to the doily, to the coloring of the image; very pretty!

Patti J said...

This is darling! The colors are so pretty, and love your design!!! Well done, as always!

Cheryl W said...

Awwww...that tiny fairy is so cute! Lovely card! Wish I had time to play along with the challenge. Anything goes is my favorite. But, alas, I must soldier on in our preparations for our month-long trip!

loz said...

Beautiful fairy image and card design Shirley..Loz