Wednesday, August 09, 2017

August 9, 2017 Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge


This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challengeis Tic-Tac-Toe which is one of my favorite challenges.  I choose to do fun fold, stenciling, and dew drops.  



I used Happy Bee 9301-P for the outside of my card which was gate fold - then honeycomb stencil in distress oxide Wild Honey ink.  I embossed the image after coloring with rainbow embossing powder and mounted on a scallop circle.  I ten wrapped a piece of twine around and under the circle and tied in a bow.  Some dew drops finished the front.  On the inside I did a hidden message until you open the card.  I used Beecause 9312-D and finished off with Sweet 9313-D.
This was such a fun card to make and really not that hard.  

Now it is your turn to your turn to make a card using the challenge of Tic-Tac-Toe   the possibilities are endless for this challenge so hope to see lots of entries. 
You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discount coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now - take a look at what our design team has made to get you started.
  Cheri     Deonna      Joy     Donna   Heather  Laurie   and   Patti

Challenge:
     Scor-Pal Challenge- more than one score 

10 comments:

Donna said...

What a fun fold Shirley and the bee on the glittery circle is just as cute as can bee!

Diane said...

Love your card! That bee is so cute. I really like the hidden message technique. It's a happy card.

Laurie Unger said...

This is such a cute card, Shirley. Great job with the challenge.

Patti J said...

Love this fun fold! Way to rock this challenge, dear friend!

Patti J said...

And...you should totally enter this ar Scor-Pal!

Heather said...

Super cute! And what a fun card with a hidden surprise inside.

Cheryl W said...

I've never tried one of the tic tac toe challenges, but your fun card really makes me want to join in. Maybe next time though...my life is a little crazy right now. Have a great weekend.

loz said...

Fabulous card Shirley. I will have to try the hidden message card technique..Loz

Patti J said...

So happy to see that you shared with us! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Scor-Pal!

fusiafscrapping said...

Wow this is gorgeous! Thank you so much for participating in our 'More than one fold' challenge at Scor-Pal!