Wednesday, February 21, 2018

February 21, 2018 - Inspiration Challenge




This week is our Inspiration Challenge at The House that Stamps Built and our Inspiration Picture is shown above.  I choose to go with the colors and well I guess the photo as well as I choose flowers. 

I have been having so much fun making the flag card - much easier than it looks.  I used Wild Violets 1706-I  which I stamped on Canon watercolor paper and colored with a new set of watercolors that I bought with some Christmas money.  I changed up the colors slightly on all four images so I would have variation.  For my sentiment on the inside I used Happy Moments 8616-E  .  For the outside of the cafd I did not use any stamps but used a die/die with shadow and flowers.

Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of Inspiration Challenge use photo or colors.   - as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

Cheri    Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie  and  Esther 

9 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a lovely card and fun design too! I've never made a flag card, but it looks fun! So pretty!

joy said...

This is a great card! I just love the fancy folds design!

Heather said...

Very pretty on the outside and then a fun surprise on the inside!! It does look like a difficult fold and makes it extra special!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Shirley and amazing inside, perfect for the challenge!

Laurie Unger said...

Wow, Shirley. This is awesome! Great job on the fancy folding!

Patti J said...

Great card! Love this fun fold, and you nailed the stamp choice! Perfection, dear friend!

Cheryl W said...

Ooooh, your card is SO pretty! Of course, purple is my favorite color, so I'm a tad biased. I've never made a "flag" card but it looks like fun. Where did you get the instructions for it? I'd love to give it a try.

loz said...

Fabulous card and design Shirley..Loz

Cheri said...

Shirley, this card totally blew me away! I love this fold card and the detail you put into it is stunning!