Wednesday, February 28, 2018

February 28, 2018 - Anything Goes


This last week in February and over at The House that Stamps Built and our challenge is Anything Goes.  So let your imagination run wild.



It has been a cold February here in Missouri  and I guess I was doing a bit of day dreaming so I used Large Palm Trees 2408-N and just a simple sentiment that summed it all up Live for 3103-F.  I made my own stencil with a large heart I had - and then blended some Distress Oxide Dyes Inks- they blend so nicely and stamped my image in the middle of the heart.  Just a few white lines with a white uno ball white pen and easy peasy.

Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of Anything Goes - as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

Cheri    Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie  and  Esther 

8 comments:

Donna said...

This is gorgeous Shirley, so striking and peaceful, this would be great in a frame to look at when stressed.

Esther Asbury said...

What a neat idea - to create your own stencil! Love how you stamped your palms in the center of your inked heart -- fun idea!

loz said...

I LOVE the card and the beautiful image and colours Shirley..Loz

Pam Sparks said...

You've captured the Caribbean here Shirley! I've never been there but I'm sure it looks like your card! Beautifully designed card!

Heather said...

Simple and beautiful! Love the colors in your heart; so pretty!

Cheryl W said...

This is so pretty, Shirley!! I love those blended inks. This would be a perfect card to someone going on a trip to a tropical climate.

Laurie Unger said...

Loving your card - great job with blending out the oxide inks on this beauty!

joy said...

Great color blending technique - and a little day dreaming of warm places is good for you!