Friday, March 02, 2018

March 2, 2018 Pet Sympathy Cards




Last week I had not one but two friends loose their furry companion - I know how hard a decision this is to make.  I made two identical cards except for the name to send to each of them hoping to give a little comfort and so they can have a keepsake card..  I used this heart die a couple of weeks ago for another dog family and I really like how it turned out so went with this same layout and die cut again  I stamped and die cut the paws out and popped them up on the inside heart - you knows dogs leave footprints on our heart.  Then I personalized them with putting the name of their fur baby on the front which I die cut with Amuse alphabet.  It is just the right size.  A bone cut out and one gem and that is all I think I needed.  These are so hard for me to make - as with any sympathy card.  I need to make a couple up and have on hand in my stash and then just personalize them when needed.  

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These cards will be a comfort, Shirley, I've gone through the sad decision-making process a couple of times myself, so I understand the grief of losing a pet.

loz said...

Two very beautiful cards for a sad occassion Shirley..Loz

Donna said...

What beautiful cards, they will be so appreciated, great background paper and die cut!