Thursday, May 03, 2018

May 3, 2018 April Workshop





Last Saturday one of my bestie friends (Patti) and I had a fun class at her church.  What a fun morning/afternoon of treats, gifties, fellowship, and of course doing some creating.  It was quite a busy session so I really didn't get to see what Patti had her group working on but I know she has her projects on her blog.  
I did my projects using fancy folds which is one of my favorite things to do when I create.  I think everyone had a great time and went home with 5 beautiful cards.    

4 comments:

loz said...

These are fantastic Shirley. I really need to find the measurements for the fold..

Cheryl W said...

Wonderful cards, but it must have taken quite a bit of prep work for your group. I can imagine how fun it was, though, and how delighted everyone was with their cards.

Donna said...

Stunning cards and fabulous folds, wish I lived a bit closer!

Patti J said...

Both cards are beautiful! I love the fancy folds! Great job!!! We had a good day with friends, crafts, and cookies! Hugs...!