Wednesday, May 09, 2018

May 9, 2018 Tic-Tac-Toe



This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is Tic-Tac-Toe
which is one of my favorite challenges. 

  I went with the top row across - buttons, babies and pastel colors.  I used
 1612-G Ducks on a String and the sentiment 4116-F New Arrival.  I have had them in my collection for a couple of months and this is the first time they have been inked up.  I colored the ducks in soft pastel colors - used a stitched die to cut them out and  then mounted on a pastel strip of DP.  I have not made this style card in a while - where the base is just one layer.  But as you can see the card focal image and inside sentiment image work up really cute.  I bought a BIG roll of rayon ribbon in white and I died this with a copic marker,  I scrunched the ribbon up and put it in a small zip lock baggie with a bit of water.  I then took it out and laid it flat to dry giving  it a rauch ribbon feel. 

 Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Tic- Tac Toe  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

Cheri    Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie  and  Esther 

7 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

Super cute baby card, Shirley.

Donna said...

How absolutely adorable and love how it opens on the front!

Esther Asbury said...

What a lovely baby card with those pretty pastels! So precious!

Heather said...

So sweet! Perfect papers for a baby card!

loz said...

Beautiful baby card and I Love how you coloured and used the ribbon Shirley..Loz

Patti J said...

Very cute card! Love it, and I have that stamp! Thanks for the inspiration!

Diane said...

What a cute card! I love such a different opening. Great job.